UNIPORT Supplementary Admission has been announced. University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Supplementary admission for the 2018/2019 session has been announced by the school authorities. See below for more details about UNIPORT Supplementary Form below.
SEE OTHER UNIPORT RELATED NEWS:
- UNIPORT School Fees (New & Returning)
- UNIPORT Registration Guidelines For Freshers
- UNIPORT Admission List
- UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Form
UNIPORT Supplementary Form Invitation and Eligibility
First choice candidates who scored 120 and above in the Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt in the 2018/2019 Academic session; who may not be admitted in their first choice departments, can apply for supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 180 in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 120 in the University’s 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates must possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the supplementary admission. Candidates should ensure their O’level subjects are uploaded on the JAMB website.
- Application is online. Candidates should login to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng for the Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.