The General Public is hereby notified that University of Benin Teaching Hospital UBTH school of health admission form for HND/Post-UTME candidates for the 2017/18 academic session is out on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UBTH School of Health Information Management, Benin City for the 2017/2018 academic session NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) and HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) programmes.
University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City has a Mono-technic accredited by relevant Regulatory bodies (National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board/Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB/UTME) to train health professionals in Health Information Management.
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT – ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
1. NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME (ND)
– A minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings at WASCE, GCE, SSCE, or NECO in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any of the following: (Physics, Geography, Economics and Government). – A minimum score of 150 (or as recommend by JAMB for Polytechnics and Mono-technics) in the 2017/2018 JAMB/UTME.
Gain 200 level admission to study in any university of your choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration in progress. Call 08064767107 NOW!
2. HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
– Have requirements for admission into the ND programme – National Diploma (ND) Certificates in Health Information Management
– Holders of Technician Certificate in Health Information Management (Upper Credit) from Schools or Colleges of Health Technology may be considered for admission.
– Evidence of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
– Application forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head of School of Health Information Management, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
– Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N6,000.00 (Six Thousand Naira) only; payable into UBTH Account with TSA using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria
Completed forms should be returned to the Office of the Head of School on or before Friday, 25th August, 2017.
Date: September 9th, 2017
Venue: The School Premises in UBTH,
Time: 9:00am Prompt.