This post contains details on the payment procedure for Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Acceptance fee for the 2018/2019 academic session.Steps are being shown below on how to carry out the payment.
SEE OTHER OOU RELATED POSTS:
- OOU Post-UTME Screening Result Out
- OOU Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- OOU Official Courses-See List of Courses Offered In OOU
Admitted candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000.00) only as Acceptance fee with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter,Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
How To Pay OOU Acceptance Fee
- Click Here
- Select “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS” option to confirm your admission.
- Again, you have to login with jamb reg. number, your surname will be saved as your password.
- Once you have log on successfully, click on MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT and wait for the page to load.
- This will enable you create your profile on OOU portal. Your login details will be used for further admission clearance online. Ensure you keep them safely.
- Two different options will be displayed for making OOU acceptance fee payment;
- MAKE WEB PAYMENT OPTION – this can done using your ATM card
- MAKE POS PAYMENT – using this option, you have to print your online acceptance fee invoice and go to POS point in the school campus.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure
- Visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
- (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.