Date For Registration
Registration for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2018
1. First Series is from October 9, 2017 to December 29, 2017.
2. Registration for second series is between August and September.
How to Register
1. Start the registration by enrolling your fingerprints and capturing your personal details using the Biometric Data Capture software.
- Click here to download if you have a fingerprint scanner or visit any Registration Centre with such facilities to scan your fingerprints. **Ensure your Surname, First name and other names are captured using the software.
2. Enter your bio data which includes
Maiden Name (if applicable),
Date of Birth,
State of Origin.
Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters, this includes spaces between the surname, firstname and other name. Please select NONE for disability information if you are not disabled
3. Upload your scanned passport size photograph with a white background.
- The photograph must be a recent one and must be in Joint Portable Exchange (jpg) format.
- Note that the photograph you upload will be printed on your photocard and certificate.
- The dimension of the passport must be exactly 275 X 314 pixels.
- The photograph must not be more than 15 kilobytesand not less than 7 kilobytes in size
4. Supply your contact information which includes telephone, email, residential address, residential city, residential state, postal address, city and state. Note that Telephone number is compulsory since it would be used to contact the candidate should the need arise.
Read the list of Available Subjects and Centers below
Download the biometric data Capture Software
Only Digital Persona scanners are allowed
Read up the rules and regulations governing the examination
to download WASSCE for Private Candidates – First Series (2018) Time Table (P)
7. For support, send a mail to WAEC Customer Care or call 234-1-9049320
8. Download a blank registration form
Sample of Blank Registration Form
9. Know the types of Registration Pin/Code to use.
List Of Approved Subjects
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FURTHER MATHEMATICS
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- GENERAL MATHEMATICS
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- CIVIC EDUCATION
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
Exam Towns List
(Sapele road) Benin
(Ikpoba hill) Ekpoma
Nigeria Prisons Service Abia