This is to inform the general public and various aspirants about the release of Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH JUPEB admission is ongoing . See below for more details.
Duration: The Programme shall run for 12 calendar months beginning from August, 2018 to June, 2019. It is an intensive programme to prepare exceptionally brilliant candidates for admission into the 200 level degree programme offered by JUPEB AFFILIATED UNIVERSITIES. The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry admissions into 200 level of the desired course in any University of choice in Nigeria.
OSUSTECH JUPEB Subject Combinations.
Applicants are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements for admission into Degree Programmes in the Faculties of Sciences, Agriculture and Engineering in Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa and Arts, Law, Education, Social and Management Sciences and Colleges of Health Sciences in other Universities in Nigeria.
Applicants are advised to select subject combinations relevant to their intended course of choice.
OSUSTECH JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits (English Language inclusive)
- Maximum of two sittings in relevant subjects to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
How to Apply for OSUSTECH JUPEB Admission.
Applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00) only through Remitta Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, UBA Plc, ECOBANK Nationwide. A remitta payment receipt which contains a RRR Pin Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please, note that it excludes bank charges).
- Go to OSUSTECH website: (www.osustech.edu.ng)and Click on: “CCEHRD” then click on “JUPEB” and read the Instruction carefully.
- Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!” You are to supply the RRR Pin Number given to you at bank, valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. Below are the specifications of the passport photograph:
- The passport photograph must be colored with white background.
- The passport must be recent
- The size should not be more than 100KB.
After filling the form, submit and print out your bio-data information.
All Applicants are advised to be checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Examination and other relevant information.
Also, applicants are to submit the printed copy of the bio-data form and remittal payment receipt to the University JUPEB office on or before the entrance examination date.
Applicants are to note that 2018/2019 JUPEB Entrance Examination holds at the OSUSTECH University Mini Campus.
For Further Enquiries please call any of the following numbers: 08039634941, 08062449395
See Related posts: