The requirements to gain admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA) for both UTME and direct entry candidates has been released and posted below.
This article has been specially carved out for Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna aspirants. It contains the main requirements needed by the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna from various aspirants.
The general public as well as interested applicants are hereby this notice informed that NDA UTME and Direct Entry Admission requirements has been released by the management of the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna.
This article will also be useful to all those also searching for : nda admission requirements 2018, nda o level requirement, nda courses and requirement, nda admission portal, nda admission cut off mark, nda brochure, nigerian defence academy kaduna, nda undergraduate admission requirement.
Before you continue, check out other NDA related Posts below.
NDA Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of five (5) credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or GCE O’ level or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than two (2) sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit pass in English language and Mathematics.
- At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least seventeen (17) years old and not more than twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between seventeen (17) and eighteen (18) years old at entry.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government and a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.