The 2018/2019 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship is available to all citizens in the Commonwealth countries.
Description Of The 2018/2019 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine(LSHTM) is delighted to offer 10 new scholarships to study a master’s degree by distance learning.
The 2018/2019 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships is being funded by UK Department for International Development(DFID), the 2018/2019 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those unable to study in the UK for financial and other reasons.
Eligibility For The 2018/2019 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
To be able to qualify for this scholarship you have to acquire the following:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship
- Hold an offer of admission to one of the eligible programmes before the deadline of 20 June 2018.
For those who don’t know about the eligible commonwealth countries , see below:
Papua New Guinea
- To apply for the 2018/2019 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, you must make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS), in addition to any other application that you are required to complete by your chosen university..
- All applications must be submitted by 23:59 (BST) on 20 June 2018.
- Please note that to be eligible, applicants must hold an offer of admission to one of the eligible programme.
How To Apply For The 2018/2019 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
You can visit their Official Website for more information
You can also Check Here
For other related posts see: