This is to inform all JAMB Candidates that the list of Recommended Literature In English Textbooks for JAMB Examination has been published in this article.
Are you writing Literature In English in JAMB? Do you want JAMB Recommended Template for Literature In English? What textbook will i study for Literature In English? if so, we have compiled a list of JAMB Recommended textbook that you can use to prepare for Literature In English.
This Recommended textbooks will help all aspirants to prepare very well and also to score very high in JAMB.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks To Prepare For Literature In English
Below, you will find the list of recommended textbook that you can use and prepare for Literature In English for the upcoming JAMB Examination.
- Gbemisola, A. (2005)Naked Soles, Ibadan: Kraft
- Hayward, J. (ed.) (1968) The Penguin Book of English Verse, London: Penguin
- Johnson, R. et al (eds.) (1996) New Poetry from Africa, Ibadan: UP Plc
- Kermode, F. et al (1964) Oxford Anthology of English Literature, Vol. II, London: OUP
- Nwoga D. (ed.) (1967) West African Verse, London: Longman
- Senanu, K. E. and Vincent, T. (eds.) (1993) A Selection of African Poetry, Lagos: Longman
- Soyinka, W. (ed.) (1987) Poems of Black Africa, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Abrams, M. H. (1981) A Glossary of Literary Terms, (4th Edition) New York, Holt Rinehalt and Winston
- Emeaba, O. E. (1982) A Dictionary of Literature, Aba: Inteks Press
- Murphy, M. J. (1972) Understanding Unseen, An Introduction to English Poetry and English Novel for Overseas Students, George Allen and Unwin Ltd.