This is to inform all JAMB Candidates that the list of Recommended Government Textbooks for JAMB Examination has been published in this article.
Are you writing Government in JAMB? Do you want JAMB Recommended Template for Government? What textbook will i study for Government? if so, we have compiled a list of JAMB Recommended textbook that you can use to prepare for Government.
This Recommended textbooks will help all aspirants to prepare very well and also to score very high in JAMB.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks To Prepare For Government
Below, you will find the list of recommended textbook that you can use and prepare for Government for the upcoming JAMB Examination.
- Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malt house Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A Complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyovbaire, S., Ogunna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. O. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.