Are you a young graduate looking for an engineering training program? Well Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) 2018 is for you see below for more details.
About Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) 2018
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Below are some other things about Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) 2018:
- This program is a 24month progran(2-year program):
- It also has a 3+ rotations
- Technical skills development via on-the-job training and classroom, distance, and on-demand coursework
- Professional skills development in project management and presentation
- Leadership exposure and professional skill development that provide strong opportunities for growth
What Are You Going To Do In Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) 2018:
Gain 200 level admission to study in any university of your choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration in progress. Call 08064767107 NOW!
The GETP is designed for its program members to gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, network with professionals, and learn from some of the brightest minds in the business.
Due to the rotational nature of the Program, the GETP can be three to four assignments in related areas such as field service engineering and application engineering. The rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to these engineering fields, leading to successful off Program placement. Program membership also requires continuous education through a combination of on-the-job, classroom, and on-demand training.
Responsibilities will vary by assignment depending on business needs, however typically revolve around Field Service Engineering, Applications Engineering, Commercial Engineering, or Operational Engineering.
Skills and Abilities For Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or related technical field from a reputable university/college
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale
- Geographic mobility in accepting rotational assignments
- Understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals
- Prior internship experiences in engineering and/or manufacturing is an added advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with high self-confidence
- MUST have local work authorization
- No work permit/visa will be processed for this vacancy.
- Strong interpersonal attributes
- Proven leadership track
- Involved in extracurricular activities
- Driven & analytical
- Responsible & proactive in initiatives
- Able to self-motivate/self-start
See more posts: