The requirements to gain admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) for both UTME and direct entry candidates has been released and posted below.
This article has been specially carved out for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta aspirants. It contains the main requirements needed by the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta from various aspirants.
The general public as well as interested applicants are hereby this notice informed that FUNAAB UTME and Direct Entry Admission requirements has been released by the management of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta .
This article will also be useful to all those also searching for : funaab admission requirements 2018, funaab o level requirement, funaab courses and requirement, funaab admission portal, funaab admission cut off mark, funaab brochure, federal university of agriculture abeokuta, funaab undergraduate admission requirement.
Before you continue, check out other FUNAAB related Posts below.
- FUNAAB Cut Off Mark (JAMB &Departmental)
- FUNAAB Official Courses-See List of Courses Offered In FUNAAB
- FUNAAB Post-UTME Admission Form
FUNAAB Admission Requirements
Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates whose have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as the Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtainable for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results online.
REQUIREMENT FOR DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS (A/level, OND, NCE, IJMB)
1. In maximum of two sittings, candidates should have passes at the
Principal or A/L with GCE O/L equivalent passes (credited)
2. Three passes at the Principal or Advanced Level with GCE. O’ Level approved equivalent credit passes in two
other subjects at not more than two sittings; (Passes at the Principal or Advanced Level may be obtained at the G.C.E. A’ Level, HSC.
3. Passes in two recognised NCE subjects with G.C.E. O’ Level credits equivalent in three other subjects. Education is accepted as a third Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
4. Candidates who successfully pass the final examination of the following Institutions shall also be considered eligible for admission.