The requirements to gain admission into the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) for both UTME and direct entry candidates has been released and posted below.
This article has been specially carved out for Federal University Lafia aspirants. It contains the main requirements needed by the Federal University Lafia from various aspirants.
The general public as well as interested applicants are hereby this notice informed that FULAFIA UTME and Direct Entry Admission requirements has been released by the management of the Federal University Lafia .
This article will also be useful to all those also searching for : fulafia admission requirements 2018, fulafia o level requirement, fulafia courses and requirement, fulafia admission portal, fulafia admission cut off mark, fulafia brochure, federal university lafia , fulafia undergraduate admission requirement.
Before you continue, check out other FULAFIA related Posts below.
- FULAFIA Cut Off Mark (JAMB &Departmental)
- FULAFIA Official Courses-See List of Courses Offered In FULAFIA
- FULAFIA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- FULAFIA Pre-degree Admission
FULAFIA Admission Requirements
Admissions Requirements Using UTME
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
Admission Requirements Using Direct Entry
- For admission to 200 level, candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level