The Federal College Of Agriculture,Akure, FECA Post-UTME Admission Form 2018/2019 is now out follow the steps below on how to obtain the form.
REGISTRATION: MONDAY, 23RD JULY TO TUESDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2018.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
FECA Post-UTME Admission Form Requirement
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 100 in the 2018/2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) who made the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
How To Apply For FECA Post-UTME Admission Form
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at portal.feca.edu.ng/cportal/web click >>Start a new application and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
iii. Print out a copy.
SCREENING SCHEDULE (2018/2019 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE)
- The screening of all candidates will take place on Wednesday 29th August, 2018.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(a) REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) One passport photograph.
(f) Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit fecaelearning.com.ng.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
(iv) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng or call 08039170136.
Dr. P. A. ADEBISI
See Other News: