The General Public is hereby Informed that the Crawford University Postgraduate Admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out for sale. See Eligible courses, requirements and how to apply.
The management of Crawford University invites applications from qualified candidates for admission in the Postgraduate School programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
Crawford University Postgraduate Admission – Programmes
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
M.Sc. Business Administration
PG Diploma in Accounting
PG Diploma in Economics
PG Diploma in Business Administration.
How To Apply For Crawford University Postgraduate Admission
1. All prospective candidates are expected to visit the Crawford University website and click on Crawford online Application link in order to proceed with your application.
2. Read all the admission instructions carefully,
3. Proceed to the payment of Application form of N 15,000.00 by clicking on the button below:
4. On the payment page, click “add to Cart button” and afterward, view you cart.
(i) After confirming the amount to be paid for the application, then click “Proceed to make Payment”
(ii) You can pay for your application form via the following cards:
(iii) GTPay (Interswitch) : by debit/credit card (Visa, Verve or MasterCard). You would be required to provide all information, including the complete credit card number, expiration date, and card billing information.
(iv) If you are making payment on behalf of your child or ward, kindly indicate in the “Additional Information” under Order Notes by stating the FULL NAME of the student you are paying for.
(v) NOTE: Once payment is authorized, your online application procedure will be sent yo your mail for continuation.
(vi) Security Information: Your debit/credit card information is encrypted during transmission from your browser to our server and during payment authorization. None of your debit/credit card information is stored in our database.
5. After a successful payment, kindly check your email inbox or your spam folder for a mail from Crawford University
6. Click on the link within your email to proceed with your online application
7. Carefully fill the form and provide all necessary information
8. You can click on “My Account” at the top right hand corner of our website to check your status
9. For further enquiries contact: [email protected]