A 7month Programme is being held by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc. Applications can now be submitted from candidates for its 2018 Technical Skills Development Programme.
What is the 2018 Technical Skills Development Programme About?
- The 2018 Technical Skills Development Program train and equip youths with employable technical skills, promote a Public – Private Partnership Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- The 2018 Technical Skills Development Program accepts application from qualified Nigerians to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme in Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
Requirements for the 2018 Technical Skills Development Programme.
- Applicants should not be more than 28years old.
- Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- O Level Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
Benefits For The 2018 Technical Skills Development Programme
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
- Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations.
This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process. They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
See more posts :