A 12 month programme is now available for young Nigerians in the 2018 Management Training Program at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc
About Vitafoam Nigeria Plc
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products.
- It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria.
- Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
- The company’s vision to be the Foam Manufacturer of first choice is being achieved through its mission of continuously improving the products quality and providing world class after sales service.
- Its commitment to quality has earned it several quality awards including the NIS Gold Certificate Award for most of its products.
- It has become a full range solutions provider for polyurethane products and bedding/ cushion products.
- Its Comfort Centers provide a one stop shop for discerning consumers of its products.
About The 2018 Management Training Program
- Vitafoam Management Trainee Program (MTP) is a 12-month program structured to groom young and talented Nigerian graduates in different areas of the Business for future growth.
- The framework is a mix of projects, classroom and hands-on experiences for the Trainees.
- At the end of the program, the Trainees with outstanding performance and work disposition will be placed in their job roles.
- The Program, amongst basic employability skills shall focus on integrity, innovativeness, entrepreneurship, smart-work and tenacity.
Job And Personal Specifications For The 2018 Management Training Program
- Job Title: Management Trainee
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Junior Management
Interested applicants must:
- Not be more than 27years by September 2018.
- Have a minimum of five (5) O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Have a minimum of University Degree/Higher Diploma in any of the accredited institutions of higher learning in Nigeria or overseas.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Be dynamic & analytical.
- Be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Be creative & innovative.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Productivity tools
How to apply For The 2018 Management Training Program
Applicants who meet the requirements above should complete the 2018 Management Trainee Program (MTP) form by clicking here.
Application closes on 21st June, 2018.