This is to inform the general public that the 2018/2019 Auchi Poly HND Admission Form is now out. Suitable candidates who seek to gain admission through HND(Higher National Diploma) and Post HND can now submit their application for the 2018/2019 academic session.
2018/2019 Auchi Poly HND Programmes Available
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Physics and Electronics
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Farm Power and Machinery Option
- Soil and Water Option
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Electronics/Telecommunication Option
- Power/Machines Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology:
- Manufacturing Option
- Power/Plant Option
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Geological Engineering Technology Option
- Mining Engineering Technology Option
- Polymer Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Broadcast Option
- Print Option
- Office Technology & Management
Requirements For The 2018/2019 Auchi Poly HND Admission.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
(i) Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Accreditation. Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma Level.
(ii) In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB examination.
Method Of Payment For The 2018/2019 Auchi Poly HND Admission.
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: Official Site (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Fifteen Thousand (₦15,000.00) Naira only payable through the following Banks nationwide in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) generated from the Polytechnic Website.
(1) Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
(2) Skye Bank
(3) United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admission is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the www.auchipoly.edu.ng website. The Portal is already integrated with the Remita payment platform.
Steps For using Auchi Polytechnic Online Application Admission Platform
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the Apply for 2018/2019 Auchi Polytechnic ND, HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you.
- The application form request will
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information
- NOTE: provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue With My Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your
- Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary.
See other Posts: